ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT MINISTRY
Providing spiritual and practical tools and resources to empower members and the community to prosper
Empowering members and the community to live in financial freedom
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2
Our members are important to us. Whether personal, professional, spiritual, social or physical, we aim to provide resources that will support each area of their lives. The Economic Empowerment Ministry (EEM) maintains a key presence in the lives of members who are seeking financial freedom and economical wholeness.
We teach the value of putting “your feet to your faith,” which can lead to true, personal, and financial transformation.
Just what do we do? We build relationships with area employers and connect our members to employers who are seeking new talent. We host job fairs, provide résumé assistance, post open jobs on our website, maintain a business directory for members who have businesses, and provide online resources and training opportunities.
Employment Connection (Job Opportunities/Events)
- The Employment Connection connects employers with Mt. Gilead job-seekers.
- Employment information is updated weekly.
- Tips and techniques on how to enhance your job search are also available.
- EEM representatives are available in the Grand Concourse after services on first and third Sundays. They can also be reached via email at email@example.com.
Employers: If you have employment opportunities you would like us to feature on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you include the business name, position title, instructions on how and where to apply, and a contact name for the opportunity.
- We bring people and jobs together by hosting job fairs specifically designed for our needs.
- Our relationship with some of Virginia’s largest employers continues to give us the upper-hand on employment opportunities in the public and private sectors.
- We continue to receive testimonies from job-seekers and employers whom have benefitted from our ministry.
- The EEM team reviews résumés and works with job-seekers to enhance their résumés in order to increase their likelihood of obtaining employment.
- To submit your résumé for review, please email it to email@example.com. We ask that you put, “Résumé Review” in the subject line.
- Our business directory is a tool which allows us to network with businesses within Mt. Gilead.
On-Demand Training Library
- Looking for financial, business, job or housing coaching?
- Visit our library of On-Demand videos and digital downloads for a wealth of information.
- Topics range from home ownership to debt freedom.