Registration is now available for the second spring course within our Transformation Institute — “Soul Winning: How to Be the Light & Salt That God Can Use to Bring Souls to His Kingdom” The class meets Tuesday, April 4th and Tuesday, April 11th with a local soul winning outreach on Saturday, April 15th. Visit our church Online Registration page to sign up.
2. The new single from Mt. Gilead’s Music Ministry is available for purchase and download! We’re talking about “Center Stage” – an original song from our Praise & Worship Team. You can find it on streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
3. Overseers will meet with Helps Ministry on Tuesday, March 21. Please visit our Church Event Calendar for specific locations and times.
4. Ladies, join WOW Fitness for their next Workout and Water Break Convo with Co-Pastor. The session includes a 30-minute workout and a 30-minute impartation, starting at 8AM on Saturday, March 25th.
5. Our WOW Fitness Club is hosting an 8-week intensive weight loss program called “WOW Factor.” The deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, March 31st. To apply, visit our church Online Registration page.
6. Please join RARE Jewels and My Sister’s Keeper for the next WOW Network Support Ministry Encounter on Monday, March 27th at 6:30 PM. The guest speaker will be our very own Rev. Juanita Adams with a focus on living as more than a conqueror at all times, by exposing soul wounds and false lies of the enemy.
7. Sunday, March 19 is the last day to register for our Men’s Ministry Golf Academy. It’s happening at the Crossings Golf Club on Saturday, March 25th! This is a time for the young and young at heart to learn and polish up their golf skills together. Seasoned players will be paired with less seasoned players. The cost is $50 for youth, ages 13 to 18 and $100 for adults. Sign up by visiting our Online Registration page.