1. Could you use some financial assistance as you pursue your degree or pay off a student loan? Our Young Adult Ministry is now accepting applications for the Young CEO Scholarship Award. This year in addition to awarding scholarships, we are also providing a grant to help you pay off a student loan. To apply, visit the Online Registration page of our church website: http://www.mtgileadfgim.org/online-registration.
2. It’s time for our final report card and graduation review of the school year. We want you to submit your items electronically to GenSalve@MtGileadFGIM.net. Please send a headshot and a copy of your report card. If you’re a class of 2020 graduate, please also send a copy of your diploma or degree. These instructions apply to all graduates, including those from Ever Increasing Word Training Center. We are preparing for a virtual Academic Excellence Awards Celebration!
3. We’re relaunching our Youth and Children’s Ministry, very soon! In fact, we’re starting a high-school class this summer. We’re in need of teachers and teaching assistants. If you’re interested in serving, please submit a Helps Ministry application online.
4. Husbands and wives, our Marriage Ministry is hosting a ZOOM fellowship on Friday, July 17 at 7pm. From the comfort of your home, join us to discuss family, love, and marriage in the midst of a pandemic. Four dynamic couples will share from their experiences and answer your questions. ZOOM log-in information will be shared with the Marriage Ministry Text Group. If you’re not a part of this group, text “MARRIAGE” to 5-5-0-0-0.
5. Single Moms Ministry is hosting a Virtual Homebuyer Workshop. It’s happening on Saturday, July 18 at 10am via ZOOM with a special guest realtor. Visit the Online Registration page of our church website to sign up: http://www.mtgileadfgim.org/online-registration.
6. Fellas, don’t forget to donate a suit, shirt and tie for our “100 Men Employed” outreach! Our Men’s Ministry is working to assist men transiting into the workforce. All items should be dry-cleaned and dropped off in Room 101 before worship service. Sunday, July 19 is the last day to donate.
7. Have you listened to our ministry podcast this past week? Co-Pastor Elena Robertson talks about pressing through the stress! You can find our “Changing Lives” Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and YouTube.