- Registration ends Sunday, September 13 for our Transformation Institute Fall Session! We’re offering two online courses: Disciplines of a Godly Man – taught by Assistant Pastor Kenneth Mitchell and Disciplines of a Godly Woman – taught by members of our Women’s Leadership Team. The men’s course will be held virtually on Mondays from 6:30pm to 8:00pm, starting September 14. The women’s course will be held virtually on Tuesdays from 6:30pm to 8:00pm, starting September 15. Head to our church website and click on the T.I. web banner to learn more and register.
- Bishop will meet with our Elders on Tuesday, September 15 at 7pm. This will be a virtual session.
- Our Operation Thunder Ministry is hosting a special outreach this Saturday, September 19. Join us for a “Community Fun Day” in Blackstone, Virginia. We’re providing food, prayer, and a special presentation from our Dance Ministry. This event is from 11am to 2pm at Seay Park. If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact Pastor Daniel or Co-Pastor Annette Holmes at: email@example.com.
- Ladies, our women’s ministry is back!!! Join us as Co-Pastor Elena Robertson hosts a special WOW. Join us on Friday, September 18 at 7pm at Mt. Gilead. You must reserve a seat on our church website to attend: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wow-fellowship-18-september-2020-tickets-119346248843. If you can’t make it to our campus, live-stream the event online! You don’t want to miss a powerful impartation from Co-Pastor Elena Robertson along with some very special guests!
- We want to know how God has been moving in your life during the pandemic! Share your praise report by filling out a testimony form on our church website: https://form.jotform.com/80565595715164. You may be selected to share your good news with the congregation. Either way, keep giving God the glory!
- Before you head home, stop by The Gourmet Grille, stationed outside. We have delicious meals and desserts available for pickup. And, take advantage of our new Gourmet Grille website where you can conveniently place an order online, so your food will be ready for you to pick up after service. You must place your Wednesday order by noon that day. Sunday orders must be placed by Thursday at 6pm.