- Are you interested in traveling on the mission field this summer? If so, please complete a short missions application on our church website! The deadline to submit the form is Wednesday, June 16! Visit the Forms page on our website and then click Applications.
- We encourage you to join in for Part #2 of our Virtual Debt Freedom webinar series hosted by the Economic Empowerment Ministry. The topics include Building a Firm Foundation and critical steps on the Road to Debt Freedom. It’s happening Thursday, June 17 at 6:30PM. Visit the Economic Empowerment Resource Center to receive access to the link.
- Young adults, we’re hosting a meet-up just for you! “GenSalve Mature – MA” is for young adults ranging from 18 years old up to your 30’s. Join us this Friday, June 18 at 7pm for food trucks and free boba drinks. Bring a friend and we’ll see you there!
- It’s time for our final report card check with our Youth Ministry! Parents, please email a copy of your child’s report card or proof of graduation to GenSalve@MtGileadFGIM.net starting on Sunday, June 20th and no later than Sunday, July 4th. We do this, so we can celebrate honor roll students and graduates over the summer!
- We look forward to celebrating our Bishop for Father’s Day on Sunday, June 20. You will have the chance to give cards and seeds of love as we honor our man of God!
- If you’re engaged or in a serious relationship, sign up for our next Virtual Marriage Readiness Course, starting Sunday, June 13! The virtual class is held from 4pm to 5:30pm for six weeks and led by our Assistant Pastor Kenneth Mitchell and his wife, Minister Audrea Mitchell. Visit the Online Registration page of our website to complete the Interest Form.
- Our bookstore, known as The Transformation Center is now back open! Come check it out. You can stop in before 9am service or before 11:30am service on Sundays.
- The Gourmet Grille Buffet Menu is also back! Just head to Café 2 after 9am service to select your menu items. Masks and gloves are required and provided for self-service. All dining locations are open as well.
- If you have accepted Christ as your personal Savior and would like to be water baptized, please go online and complete a Baptism request form. You can find the form by visiting the Forms page, and then click the General Ministry Forms tab.