- If you have an amazing testimony about how God has blessed you, let us know. Fill out a testimony form on our church website. You can find it under the Member Services tab, under Forms, then General Ministry Forms.
- Our Gourmet Kitchen is open and serving delicious meals for you and your family! We offer breakfast items on Sundays after 9am service. And, you can enjoy dinner and dessert options after 11:30am service and after our mid-week service. We’re taking extra measures to keep you healthy and safe, so we hope to see you soon!
- Ladies, our next WOW Fellowship with Co-Pastor Elena Robertson is this Friday, June 5th at 7pm. We’re meeting virtually through ZOOM. ZOOM log-in information will be shared with the WOWGilead text group. To join the group, text WOWGILEAD to the number 5-5-0-0-0.
- It’s official – we’re now live-streaming our services in high definition! We’re using new cameras and other new technology to bring you a better worship experience. And, we need more volunteers. If you’re interested in serving on our Video Ministry, now is the time to join! Fill out a Helps Ministry application online or stop by our Information Desk.
- Co-Pastor Elena Robertson is doing a phenomenal job with our ministry podcast! Be sure to share the podcast links with your family and friends. You can find the “Changing Lives” podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and YouTube.
- Please take a moment to make your reservation for next week’s services. The process is simple. First, go to our church website and click the “We’re re-opening in phases” banner. You’ll find a list of adjustments we’re making to the campus along with answers to some questions you may have. When you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can select the service you want to attend. Then, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Please open the attachment which contains your ticket and barcode and screen shot the barcode. The barcode is all you need to show us when you arrive!