Mt Gilead FGIM
- Our Pastoral Anniversary celebration is less than two weeks away. We are excited to honor Bishop Daniel Robertson, Jr. and Co-Pastor Elena Robertson on 27 years of ministry! Mt. Gilead, our pastors are training us to serve in God’s army! Helps Ministry, it’s time to salute our generals in the spirit – Bishop Daniel Robertson, Jr. and Co-Pastor Elena Robertson on 27 years of ministry. Remember, we are coming together to sow collectively on Wednesday, May 3rd at 7pm. Bishop’s sons and daughters in the ministry will also present a special seed on this night! You don’t want to miss it! Then, get ready on Sunday, May 7th at 9am and 11:30am as the entire congregation honors our pastors on 27 years of ministry. Dr. David C. Forbes will be our special guest preacher for the day. Our scripture theme is Hebrews 13:7, the Amplified version. Journey with us as we remember our pastors, and how much our lives have been blessed by their leadership. If you’d like to sow an Anniversary Seed online, click here: https://www.eservicepayments.com/cgi-bin/Vanco_ver3.vps?appver3=wWsk24ZWJSTZKsGd1RMKlg0BDvsSG3VIWQCPJNNxD8upkiY7JlDavDsozUE7KG0nFx2NSo8LdUKGuGuF396vbW4baqa1kIMJgjLK9iM0buSXHubq5Z7ap5JVmPErc4ZeYHCKCZhESjGNQmZ5B-6dx0gEBTcS7SrfHgYz_5ktHgA=&ver=3.
- Calling all teen and young adult moms! You’re invited to our SOS Moms Meet Up on Friday, April 21st at 6:30pm. We’re going to discuss “Personal Conduct & Etiquette for Moms.” Childcare will be provided. SOS Moms is our ministry for young moms up to age 23.
- If you’re new to the Mt. Gilead family, make plans to attend our mandatory New Members Orientation next month. Orientation Part 1 will take place on Saturday, April 22nd at 10am, followed by Orientation Part 2 on Tuesday, April 25th at 5:50pm.
- The spirit of addiction comes in many forms, but you don’t have to fight this battle alone. Join our Kingdom Overcomers Substance Abuse Support Ministry on Monday, April 24th at 6:30pm.
- Calling all business owners, our Economic Empowerment Ministry is hosting a Business Networking Reception on Sunday, April 30th immediately after our 11:30am worship service. Please bring business cards to share.
- Dads, please save the date. Our Men’s Ministry is hosting a Daddy Daughter Golf Event on Sunday, April 30th at 4pm. Spend some quality time with your little princess on the golf course. It’s happening at First Tee Chesterfield. The cost is $50. To register, please contact Overseer Philip Noel at (804) 307-1617.
- This year’s National Day of Prayer Breakfast is on Thursday, May 4th at 7am, and you’re invited. It’s happening at First Baptist Church at 2709 Monument Avenue. Make plans to join fellow Christian leaders in RVA for this annual event. The cost is $15. You can register here: http://blessrva.com/events/prayer-breakfast.